- To get this job, you have to be at the San Fierro crack house (see image #1). The job is illegal, which means that at some point, you will get a wanted level when starting working. Resembling real life, when you're transporting small quantities of drugs (skill 1 and 2), the police won't notice your illegal activities. However, once you advance to skill 3, the police will detect any transports you attempt to make and give you a wanted level according to your skill.
- This job is composed of two elements:
- Transporting drugs (/work).
- Consuming drugs. Learn more about drugs, addiction and consume on the page dedicated to Drugs.
- There is one crack house in each city, each location being available to /work.
- The maximum amount of drugs a player can carry is 2147483630.
- When using /work, players skilled 3 and 4 will receive a +1 wanted level and players skilled 5 will receive a +3 wanted level.
Revenues based on skill for players without a premium account (per route)
- Skill 1 - Approximately $973. The average time to complete a route is 98 seconds.
- Skill 2 - Approximately $1074. The average time to complete a route is 91 seconds.
- Skill 3 - Approximately $1203. The average time to complete a route is 80 seconds.
- Skill 4 - Approximately $1375. The average time to complete a route is 76 seconds.
- Skill 5 - Approximately $1548. The average time to complete a route is 57 seconds.
The payment above is approximate and does not include the premium account bonus or other active bonuses on the account.
Players with a premium account receive 50% more of the basic payment of the job.
Routes required for skill advancement
- To advance from skill 1 to skill 2, you need to complete 50 routes.
- To advance from skill 2 to skill 3, you need to complete 50 routes. (total: 100)
- To advance from skill 3 to skill 4, you need to complete 100 routes. (total: 200)
- To advance from skill 4 to skill 5, you need to complete 200 routes. (total: 400)
Available vehicles based on skill
- Skill 1 - Benson
- Skill 2 - Benson
- Skill 3 - Berkley's RC Van
- Skill 4 - Berkley's RC Van
- Skill 5 - Any personal vehicle.
When using this command, the server will provide you with the appropriate vehicle, according to your skill, so you may start working. In case you are not close enough to the starting point, the server will set a checkpoint on your map, marking where you should go.
This command is used by drug dealers near one of the crack houses to obtain drugs for personal use. Only limited amounts of drugs may be bought, as follows:
- Skill 1 - Cannot buy drugs from the crack house.
- Skill 2 - Cannot buy drugs from the crack house.
- Skill 3 - Maximum 25 grams per hour.
- Skill 4 - Maximum 25 grams per hour.
- Skill 5 - Maximum 50 grams per hour.
Used by players to sell a certain amount of drugs to another player.
Note: The job and location has changed slightly since 2012, but the concept has remained the same.