The activity report is the main activity a faction member has. The member must do his weekly report assigned to his rank and faction in order to be considered an active member.
The activity report is obligatory for the following factions:Peaceful, Departments and Hitmen.
Factions like Mayor and Gangs do not have a proper activity report.
- Members ranked between 1 and 5 have an obligatory report in the faction they are a part of.
- Players that join the faction from Wednesday to Sunday will have the activity for that week optional.
- Each rank usually has its own number of points assigned for the activity report.
- The activity report can be made from Monday at 00:00 until Sunday at 23:45.
- Leaders and Subleaders have optional activity reports.
- Admins and Helpers that are part of a faction have half activity reports than normal members.
- The activity report resets at the end of the week.
- The activity report cannot be made in advance.
Completing the Report
- The report progress can be monitored in game using the commands /raport, /myraport or /myreport (image #1).
- It can also be monitored on the website in the section My Account > Faction > Faction Reports (image #2).
- Here you can also see your progress for previous reports, no matter of the faction you were part of (image #3).
- The activity report points are automatically given when a faction specific command is used that is also given points for.
- The specific number of points for an activity report in each faction can be seen on the website in the section Faction Reports.
- Players that do double the normal report will get a bonus of $25,000.
- Players that have an optional report can still receive the bonus if they complete the equivalent of a normal report.
- Players that have half report can still receive the bonus if they complete the equivalent of a normal report.
- For gangsters the bonus is given at the end of the week only if the players managed to participate in at least 75% of the wars from that week.
Excusing from the Report
- Players can excuse themselves from an activity report by opening an inactivity request on the website in the section My Account > Faction.
- Inactivity requests cannot be made for the current week, only for the week that has not yet started. So if you are going to plan a vacation for next week it is indicated to open an inactivity request before that week starts.
- Case 1: If you didn't manage to open an inactivity request in time and the week has already started, you have the possibility not to finish the report of that week and you will get a warning from the sistem if you have at least rank 2, after which in the following week you will also have to recover the report from the lost week.
- Case 2: If you didn't finish the report for the current week and you have at least rank 2, and you have an inactivity request for next week, you can recover the unfinished report after your inactivity week expires.
- Players with rank 1 cannot open inactivity requests.
- Players with rank 2 have the right to open an inactivity request for 1 week.
- Players with at least rank 3 have the right to open inactivity requests for up to 2 weeks.
- Players with rank 1 that do not finish the activity report will be automatically kicked out of the faction with FP 60/60.
- Players with at least rank 2 that do not finish their activity report will initially enter recovery mode.
- This means that in the next week they will need to recover the unfinished points from the previous week and also finish the points from the current activity report to completely finish their report.
- If the player still doesn't manage to finish the activity report then he will be punished as follows:
- Players with rank 2 will be automatically kicked out with FP 10/60.
- Players with at least rank 3 will initially get rank down, and if they still do not finish their activity report they will get kicked out with FP 10/60.